RT-Newest Medical Treatments for Chronic Pain, Arthritis & Sports Injury
Permanent Cure Without Surgery
By: Yibing Li, MD, ABPMR, ABPM
What is a Regenerative Therapy?
They are spectrum of newest therapeutic techniques used to naturally treat & heal the cause of painful condition rather than masking the symptom. RT may stimulate & accelerate your own body's natural ability to heal itself. Recently numerous medical research studies proved the two new medical breakthrough treatments and platelet rich plasma injection, are highly effective for treating all kinds of arthritis and sport injuries without surgery or invasive procedures. And in fact, they are the by far the only medical treatments to promote ultimate natural healing and permanent pain relief.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP therapy utilizes platelets taken from the patient's own blood to possibly rebuild damaged tendons or cartilage. Platelets normally circulate within the blood stream and are responsible for blood clotting and initiating the healing response in an acute injury. PRP therapy allows us to harvest the patient's own platelets into the site of injury to help initiate healing and the likely improvement of function. Numerous studies showed PRP treatment has very positive effects in patients with chronic pain by healing the damaged tissues, diminishing pain and in turn improving quality of life.
Commonly treated conditions include, but not limited to the following:
- Shoulder Pain (rotator cuff tear & tendinitis)
- Elbow Pain (tennis elbow or golfer's elbow)
- Wrist & Hand Pain
- Hip Pain (arthritis, tendinitis and weakness)
- Knee Pain (ligament laxity, meniscus tear)
- Foot & Ankle Pain (plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis or tear)
- Osteoarthritis & all degenerative joint diseases, such as shoulder, hip, knee, ankle joints etc.
- Post-surgical pain
- Unhealed or Open Wounds
The Procedure Is Safe and Simple.
Platelet rich plasma & stem cell injections are done at a physician's office and can take about an hour. Patients return home the same day and often are able to work and resume daily activities the following day.
Why Regenerative Therapies?
Permanent Cure and Natural Healing
Alternative to Invasive Surgeries
- No Downtime
Why choose Regenerative Therapies with CPMR?
Because of our "Unmatched" Experiences and Services:
Are you tired of suffering from pain? Looking for alternative treatment for pain other than surgery? Contact Dr. Yibing Li, our top Regional Regenerative Medicine Specialist from Center For Pain Management & Rehab and find out if regenerative therapies are the right option for you.
- Ultrasound Guided Injection for Safety and Accuracy
- Regional Most Experienced Regenerative Medicine Team
- Both internationally and top US hospital trained, Board Certified PMR and Pain Management Physician
- Over 90% success rate for pain reduction and functional improvement
- Cost Effective: Only cost 5-10% compare to traditional treatments, such as surgeries.